<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen) - Home Remodeling Forum Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/</link>
            <description>Home Remodeling Forum Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 08:37:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>How long do pipes really last under pressure?</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/how-long-do-pipes-really-last-under-pressure/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 23 Apr 2026 04:27:33 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Found out recently that some copper pipes are tested to handle way more pressure than they ever see in a normal house - like, up to 600 psi or something wild. I always figured they just kind...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Found out recently that some copper pipes are tested to handle way more pressure than they ever see in a normal house - like, up to 600 psi or something wild. I always figured they just kinda guessed at what would work. Makes me wonder how other materials (like PEX or PVC) stack up. Anyone ever seen a pipe fail in a weird way, or know how these tests actually go down?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>jpeak18</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/how-long-do-pipes-really-last-under-pressure/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Don’t get stuck with a leaky faucet: my trick for picking fixtures</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/dont-get-stuck-with-a-leaky-faucet-my-trick-for-picking-fixtures/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 15 Dec 2025 00:23:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[One thing I wish someone had told me before I started redoing my bathroom - always bring a magnet when you’re shopping for faucets or showerheads. If the magnet sticks, there’s a good chance...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[One thing I wish someone had told me before I started redoing my bathroom - always bring a magnet when you’re shopping for faucets or showerheads. If the magnet sticks, there’s a good chance it’s made of cheaper metals that might rust out faster. The solid brass ones usually don’t attract magnets and last way longer (plus, they just feel heavier and sturdier in your hand). 

Also, I learned the hard way that “universal fit” doesn’t always mean what you think it does. Double-check the measurements, especially if you live in an older house where nothing is standard. 

Anyone else got weird little hacks or things to watch out for when picking out plumbing stuff? I’m still trying to figure out if those touchless faucets are actually worth it or just another thing to break…]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>hiking_sky</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/dont-get-stuck-with-a-leaky-faucet-my-trick-for-picking-fixtures/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>WHEN DOES A &quot;WEEKEND PLUMBING JOB&quot; EVER ACTUALLY TAKE A WEEKEND?</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/when-does-a-weekend-plumbing-job-ever-actually-take-a-weekend/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 22 Oct 2025 18:42:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[If you want to keep your sanity, always double the time you think a plumbing project will take. I swear, every &quot;quick fix&quot; turns into a three-trip-to-the-hardware-store kind of day. Anyone g...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[If you want to keep your sanity, always double the time you think a plumbing project will take. I swear, every "quick fix" turns into a three-trip-to-the-hardware-store kind of day. Anyone got tricks for keeping these jobs on track, or is it just the way of the world?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>aaronpilot739</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/when-does-a-weekend-plumbing-job-ever-actually-take-a-weekend/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>WHAT IF YOUR HOME FIXTURES GOT A SURPRISE CHECKUP?</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/what-if-your-home-fixtures-got-a-surprise-checkup/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 09:40:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was thinking the other day, imagine if someone knocked on your door out of nowhere saying they&#039;re here to randomly inspect all your sinks, faucets, lights, and stuff... Would you be ready ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I was thinking the other day, imagine if someone knocked on your door out of nowhere saying they're here to randomly inspect all your sinks, faucets, lights, and stuff... Would you be ready or scrambling to hide something embarrassing under the bathroom sink? lol]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>sky_hall</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/what-if-your-home-fixtures-got-a-surprise-checkup/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Finally found a sealant that actually works for leaky pipes</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/finally-found-a-sealant-that-actually-works-for-leaky-pipes/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 07:18:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Had this annoying drip under my kitchen sink for weeks, tried tightening everything, replaced washers, nothing worked. Finally grabbed this silicone-based sealant stuff from the hardware sto...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Had this annoying drip under my kitchen sink for weeks, tried tightening everything, replaced washers, nothing worked. Finally grabbed this silicone-based sealant stuff from the hardware store - honestly didn't expect much, figured it'd be another waste of money. But surprisingly, it actually did the trick. Easy enough to apply (though kinda messy if you're not careful), and after drying overnight, no more drips. Been about two months now and still holding strong.

Wondering if anyone else has had luck with these silicone sealants or if I just got lucky? Also curious if there's something even better out there I haven't heard of yet...]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>sophiewoodworker</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/finally-found-a-sealant-that-actually-works-for-leaky-pipes/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Sick of my faucets guzzling water for no reason</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/sick-of-my-faucets-guzzling-water-for-no-reason/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 05:14:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okay, this might sound like a weird rant, but lately it&#039;s been bugging me how much water my faucets and showerheads waste. I mean, I&#039;m not exactly Captain Planet or anything, but it just fee...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Okay, this might sound like a weird rant, but lately it's been bugging me how much water my faucets and showerheads waste. I mean, I'm not exactly Captain Planet or anything, but it just feels kinda dumb to watch gallons of water go down the drain when I'm brushing my teeth or waiting for the shower to heat up.

I recently stayed at a friend's place and noticed their bathroom sink had one of those low-flow faucet heads. At first I was like "ugh, this is gonna be annoying," but honestly it wasn't bad at all. It still felt strong enough to rinse soap off my hands and stuff. Got me thinking why my apartment complex hasn't bothered upgrading yet - especially since they're always sending us emails about "going green" and conserving energy. Like, um, hello? Maybe start with the basics?

And don't even get me started on toilets. My toilet is ancient and uses what feels like half a swimming pool every time I flush. I've seen those dual-flush models at stores and online, and they seem pretty smart. But nope, management here would rather repaint the lobby for the third time this year instead of updating something practical.

I dunno, maybe I'm just getting cranky about little things lately, but it seems like such an easy fix that could save money AND help the environment a bit. Curious if other people notice this stuff too or if it's just me being nitpicky again...]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>wwhiskers15</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/sick-of-my-faucets-guzzling-water-for-no-reason/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>faucet face-off: which brand really lasts?</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/faucet-face-off-which-brand-really-lasts/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2025 18:56:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just saw this news piece yesterday about faucet durability tests - apparently Kohler and Delta came out neck-and-neck in terms of quality, but Delta edged out slightly on price. I&#039;ve always ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just saw this news piece yesterday about faucet durability tests - apparently Kohler and Delta came out neck-and-neck in terms of quality, but Delta edged out slightly on price. I've always leaned towards Kohler myself, maybe just habit or family preference, you know? But now I'm wondering if Delta's really the smarter choice for the long haul. Curious if anyone else saw this or has personal experience with either brand...]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>robertjackson339</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/faucet-face-off-which-brand-really-lasts/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>weirdly fascinating things I learned while shopping for bathroom fixtures</title>
                        <link>https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/weirdly-fascinating-things-i-learned-while-shopping-for-bathroom-fixtures/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2025 03:26:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[So, I was browsing around online trying to pick out new bathroom fixtures (faucets, showerheads, all that jazz), and stumbled across this random fact: apparently, faucets labeled &quot;WaterSense...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[So, I was browsing around online trying to pick out new bathroom fixtures (faucets, showerheads, all that jazz), and stumbled across this random fact: apparently, faucets labeled "WaterSense" can save the average family like 700 gallons of water per year. Um, that's a lot more than I expected from just swapping out a faucet. Makes me wonder what other random plumbing trivia is floating around out there... anyone got more weird or surprising plumbing facts?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/">Bathroom Fixtures &amp; Plumbing (Kohler, Delta, Moen)</category>                        <dc:creator>alex_sniper</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.homeremodelingforum.com/community/bathroom-fixtures-plumbing-kohler-delta-moen/weirdly-fascinating-things-i-learned-while-shopping-for-bathroom-fixtures/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		